2020 Suzanne Barr

Suzanne Barr
Hadleigh, Essex, UK


Rainbow of Hope

"Without the rain there would be no rainbows."

I had thought of lots of different things to do to fit this year's challenge, but in the light of what has been happening in the world, this symbol of hope for the future seemed to be the only one to choose.  (I am sure I will not be the only one to choose a rainbow)

 The rainbow reflects future brightness and the light within reflects our determination to survive and hopefully make the world a better place.  

I made my rainbow 46cm wide, and have hung it in my front window.









                                       










1 comment:

  1. We all need symbols of hope these days. And this is such a pretty, brilliant one!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.