2020 Denise Hannigan

Denise Hannigan 
Garland, Texas USA 
www.wickedcrochet.com  
www.dmhfiberandyarn.com  
Ravelry: wickedcrochetlady 
Facebook: DMH Fiber & Yarn Store



Brilliance, Fire Within to me means creativity. I created myself with various fiberarts inside a hula hoop. 

In this piece are crochet, tatting, bobbin lace, knitting, weaving, embroidery, felting, and quilting. 

Around my head are charms including spinning, a sheep and an alpaca. 

This piece is dedicated to Mary Jo Mundell.











                                       









1 comment:

  1. I love how meaningful this is to you, incorporating all your creative textile passions. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.