2020 Cyra Lewis

Cyra Lewis
Opunake, Taranaki
New Zealand
https://free-form-stitching.blogspot.com



The poem came first, and the fiberart was created to the 'SHAPE' of the poem.
The finished wall art is 40cm x 55 cm (16" x 22")


The Brilliance of Love

 

This brilliance within me…. is LOVE

This fire in my heart….. is HONOUR

This river in my blood.. is COURAGE

This pulse in my veins.. is AMBITION

This fibre in my bones….. is STRENGTH

This creativity in my mind..… is PASSION

This thought in my head…. is KNOWLEDGE

These outstretched hands…..…. are HUMILITY

This weight on my shoulders………... is DIGNITY

This view in my sight……….…. is ANTICIPATION

These tears in my eyes.………... are SORROW

This twinkle in my eye…….. is HAPPINESS

These steps I take…….. are DEVOTION

This song on my lips…. is EMOTION

This spirit in my soul…. is LIFE

This vessel of life…. is ME

This life of mine……...…  loves YOU

                                                            

                                                  © 2020 Cyra Lewis













                               











3 comments:

  1. I love all the different colours and stitches. Beautiful Cyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cyra, A poem and a wall hanging to match. What a creative and inspirational interpretation of brilliance -- the fire within!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.