2020 Andrea Graham

Andrea Graham 
Andreahorizons - Ravelry 
Andreahorizons - Facebook 

BRILLIANCE - THE FIRE WITHIN

100% Blue Faced Leicester hand dyed and hand spun. 
95% Merino with 5% stelena 

Fingerless gloves. 

Making fingerless gloves was a challenge I was set a few years ago for me. At the time I thought it would be an impossible task. 

As years have passed I have made many pairs. Each pair is still a challenge. These are out of my comfort zone using a rainbow mix of bright colours. These are also the first pair that I have made including freeform knitting with crochet. 

It was following the "fire within" that I even started playing with freeform. Continuing to follow the "fire within" who knows what what can be achieved. 












                     











1 comment:

  1. Love your use of brilliant colors....cute mitts!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.