2018 Margaret Moore Holmberg

Margaret Moore Holmberg
Alabama, USA

sharecropper
Facebook: sharecropper's fiber fun


Weather Circles

First I made wind. The aspects that most affect me in my new home are Wind, Sun/Heat, Rain/Snow, Pressure (barometric), and Blue Skies.
Little did I think that my home would be hit by a tornado only a week after I finished the circles. 
All is well, and these will be outdoors on temperate days and indoors otherwise.




















                                                




3 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing Margaret's artistry. I wasn't expecting much this year due to all her recent tribulations. But I see, that she, a true artist, has managed to fully capture the different aspects of weather. This is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing collection of weather artistry, I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, your Weather Circles are wonderful! Happy to read you made it through the big storm!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.