2013 Daiva Houston

Daiva Houston
Santa Monica, California, US
peacefirst on ravelry

   
Mother Earth means so many things to me - fascinating place to live, home, playground, part of me and others around me, amazing animals, beautiful plants and plants for medicine, inspiration in sounds and colors, and textures, and shapes. I chose to use my favorite colors - jewel tones for this necklace. One of the things that Earth and freeform crochet have in common is organic free flowing forms. So I chose natural yarns and beads in rich earthy colors, and let my intuition guide me in crocheting it.   
Can't wait to see, what others created.












                                





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.