2021 Alexandra Zaminer

 Alexandra Zaminer

Hannover, Germany 

https://loewenzahmundso.blogspot.com

 

Pillow 'Nordstadt - view

 

My work is dedicated to a very special district - the "Nordstadt" of Hannover. I have lived here for nearly half of my life. 


The Nordstadt is full of diversity, creativity, culture, life, nature. It's loud, quiet, chaotic, colorful, urban, natural. It's a place for many people to live like they want to live. There are new forms of living, cultural places and a famous park nearby - the 'Gardens of Herrenhausen'... 

This is my very personal view of this district - it's architecture and culture. 

These are the places to give me creativity, inspiration, courage. 

It's the first time for me to work freeform - so much to win, but nothing to lose!

 

Material: different kinds of yarn, beads. Technique: crochet












        




2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable that this is your first time Freeforming! Beautiful job and I can imagine the place of your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen C.K. Ballard6/23/2021

    Beautiful pillow commemorating your homeland! I bet making it brought back a flood of memories!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.