2020 Lynn Hall

 Lynn Hall
Knit1Knot2


My story behind my art piece happens when a friend brought me back a bookmark from her time in Spain after completing the Camino de Santiago.

The bookmark was of Gaudi’s Casa Battlo. The building fascinated me. I researched it and fell in love with his architecture. I knew I would do “something” with this notion at some point in time. 

2020 began with the selection of topics, votes and the topic developed. With it was a fire in me - Gaudi exudes ‘brilliance’ and my desire to try to represent his brilliance and my fire in crochet and knitting.














                                  










1 comment:

  1. I love your creation. It is full of meaning to you and the brilliance of both yourself and of Gaudi....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.