2020 Becky Bussineau

Becky Bussineau
Dexter, MI, USA

Shades of Grey

 
All of us have the potential for brilliance. With all of the polarization going on, at least here in the States, to me those who are able to see the world in various shades of grey are the most brilliant.
 
I’ve been in love with all of the beautiful freeform items that I have seen, but have not previously had the courage to really put one together.  This challenge has given me the opportunity to express my ideas with my favorite medium, fiber.  
 
I’m typically a knitter, although I enjoy crocheting, I have fewer decades of experience with a crochet hook, so more than half of this piece is knitted.  It measures 14 inches long and 12.5 inches wide.













                                      









1 comment:

  1. Seeing the world in various shades of grey, in other words seeing and understanding the nuances of everything. What a brilliant interpretation of brilliance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.