2019 Christina M Lee

Christina M Lee
Bradenton, Florida
www.christinamleedesigns.com
christinaleedesigns@verizon.net


Free Form Crocheted Necklace with Pink Twisted Bead.  
I love pinks, blues, turquoises and purples, with purple being my favorite.  
When I think color wheel the cool side always comes to mind first because I love those colors the most. 
I used cotton crochet thread of a couple of different sizes over leather to support the necklace.  
As I crocheted I added Sterling Silver beads and cool colored 6.0 seed beads.  
The pink center focal bead is one of my glass lampwork handmade twisted beads.   











                                     










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.