2018 Bonnie Prokopowicz

Bonnie Prokopowicz
Oak Park, IL USA

http://prokopowicz.org
Facebook: Bonnie.Prokopowicz


Gathering Storm

I worked this piece entirely in half double crochet in the “third loop” -- called camel crochet by some. I worked each row from right to left with the front of the work facing me, i.e. without turning. 

I had a difficult time with this year’s theme, and “Gathering Storm” seemed like an apt title, both for my experience and for how it turned out in the end.









                                                      


4 comments:

  1. What an appropriate title for your work! That storm is truly growing - but in such marvelous colors and ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, especially your use of camel crochet! It truly makes your "Gathering Storm" look aptly titled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this creation art and your crochet style. Thank you for sharing. I love to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.