2014 Christina Lee

Christina Lee
Bradenton, Florida
ChristinaLee on Ravelry
creationsbychristina.net on Facebook
artist@creationsbychristina.net


I created this wall hanging for a large wall in my newly remodeled kitchen and dining room.  My colors in here are blue and white.  I had fun creating with all shades of blue, and loved incorporating all the different, wonderful textures of yarn into the piece.  I also incorporated 8 of my handmade glass (lampwork) beads into the piece and five pieces of fused glass.  I deviated from the 'one color' theme slightly in my fused glass pieces only.  They are fused on a blue/white streaky background glass with bits of dichroic and other glass in multiple colors fused onto them.  The fused glass pieces have been created to go along with several other 6" square glass tiles that I have made and placed around the room, and 48 fused glass drawer and door pulls I made for my new kitchen cabinets in same blue glass.  Each tile/fused glass piece and each door/drawer pull are one-of-a-kind.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.