2013 Mitsuko Tonouchi

Mitsuko Tonouchi
Tokyo, Japan



Excavation

One day, I found my knitting motif like an ammonite.
I was determined to make “2013 Challenge scrumble” such impression then.

I’ve crocheted and knitted every day as if I excavated a pile of stones till appear it…
Was what world ammonites lived… in that ancient era?
I don’t know anything about it though…

I could understand it’s the Mesozoic era about 252 to 66 million years ago so that I looked it in Wikipedia....

I dropped into deep thought…and I tried to crochet my imagination…all day and every day, so it took me a lot of time…

And then…
Finally I’ve arrived at the place …that is my scrumble…!

Even though it was too small, it’s my “Mother Earth”…












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.