2012 Lynne M Mack

Lynne M Mack

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



My freeform piece is my interpretation of how I see Monet's light, dark and shades in a somewhat organized, but chaotic way. The profusion of colours harmonizing together, as they compliment each other. It's not intended to be representational, but a cornucopia of colours running around my imagination, that somehow went into overflow! When I look through my Monet books, I imagine walking, perhaps even floating through his gardens between the sun's warmth and shadows cast from the willowing trees above. Walking through any well cared for garden I feel is such an uplifting, joyful indulgence of Mother Nature at her happiest. 

size: 35" x 23" approx.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.