2006 Brianna Settle, Age 11

Brianna Settle, Age 11
Fairfield, CA USA


My name is Brianna Settle, I'm 11 years old, and I started crocheting about 7 years ago, free forming about 6 years ago.  At first my piece of free form started out to be dangly objects, but the more I worked on it, the more I decided to do some flat surfaces.  It reminds me of my style of free forming... I seem to always create dangling objects.
    I remember when my Mom was in a Round Robin when I was 5, and I used to sit and crochet with her and think about what it would be like when I knew how to do lots of interesting stitches.  I had fun trying out new stitches in the flat area of my piece.  I had a great time doing this challenge piece, looking at all the different yarns everyone sent in, and creating something wonderful with them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.