2023-Karen Richrdson

 

Karen Richrdson

Prince George BC Canada. 


This is my first time joining this type of freeform challenge. 

My scrumbles are made of various acrylic yarns. I arranged them, started stitching them to the bag, then decided hold them together with stationary clips. Then I used single crochet & chains with different yarns to link them together. The final piece was hand stitched to the bag and tacked in a few spots to prevent it sagging. 

The scrumbles wanted to cover this thrifted insulated lunch bag after seeing other people do similarly. 

I'm really happy with the results, thank you for sharing the challenge for everyone to find and participate!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.