2023-Deborah Levine-Donnerstein

 

Deborah Levine-Donnerstein

Asheville, NC USA

D Lynn Designs Jewelry & Fiberarts

dlynndesignsjewelryfiberarts@gmail.com

 

Freeform Elements

 

My freeform pillow design inspired me to crochet new, traditional, and modified stitches. I created multiple embellished surfaces and multilevel techniques. I also created overlays and underlays of crystal bead motifs to add dimension to my elements.

 

The circular theme of my pillow is shaped by yarn, colors, and crochet stitches I selected. To select the colors of my cotton yarn, I used a random color computer program and to select my crochet stitches, I also used a random alphabet computer program. I matched my crystal bead and crystal button choices to harmonize my design.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.