2014 Michele Kramer Lasker

Michele Kramer Lasker
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Facebook: Michele Kramer Lasker



My inspiration for creating this piece came from the many countries I have visited worldwide. Many shades of green have emerged in photos of pastures, botanical gardens, unusual landscapes, tucked away gardens in monasteries, and in the mountainside.

I have challenged myself to see how nuances of one color could evolve using texture, a variety of yarns, different knitting and crochet techniques, and dyeing, painting, and batik. These design tools have merged together to create an intertwined landscape.

I have moments of excitement about color, design, pattern, and texture. Then I take my imagination and search for innovative ways to let color and design impact my art. I search, I play, I find my way.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.