2014 Judy Casserberg

Judy Casserberg
Knife River, MN USA


Free Form Challenge 2014; One Color

I actually enjoyed this theme. I choose red as my color as it went well with my gold purse frame. If I had a silver frame, I would have chosen white. I enjoyed playing with a mix of shades and textures, balancing their combined weight against the other yarns and threads that I chose to give balance to the piece. I alternated by whim between my crochet hook and my knitting needles and used the same size hook and the same size needles no matter what yarns that I used, the threads varied widely in size as well as texture. I embellished my piece with four different sizes of red beads and used them to balance the piece.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.