2011 Brigitte Sieber

Brigitte Sieber
NSW, Australia


The Story that there is a ‘pot of gold’ at the point where the rainbow meets the earth has always fascinated me.
While my rational mind knows that this is impossible, something still appeals and for many years, and it has helped my imagination to venture into all sorts of directions.
That is why for this year’s challenge “Mythologies, stories, fairy tales”, I decided to create a rainbow where the ends meet – surely this will be the point where I find that elusive ‘pot of gold’.

The story continues, and, hopefully, everyone will reach their own satisfactory and happy ending. After all isn’t that what the ‘pot of gold’ really represents?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.