2010 Lynn Johanna

Lynn Johanna (AKA LadyWillow)




“Summer Season” - Reign of the Faery Queen
#2 of “Seasons Series” Designed by LadyWillow

My Mother was a strong influence in helping me retain my sense of wonder. She and my Father were both skilled artists and craftsman, loved the outdoors and taught me an appreciation of originality and detail. 

I combine these gifts in FiberART Designing. The worlds of Fantasy, and the SciFi keep my creative energy fresh while I continue to learn from Mother Earth and the unique people that share it.

To view #1 “Fall Season” view the SITE below…






                                                                                          









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.