2010 Elyse Feldman

Elyse Feldman 

NY, USA





I chose this little chair to work on for the challenge as a good rehearsal for a large office chair I had in mind to cover in freeform. It wasn’t until it was finished that I realized it showed my travels in freeform from the gold freeform lace seat throw and the surface decorating to the new asymmetrical necklaces (on the top rung)I now sell in my Etsy shop. It’s been an exciting journey and my skills are still a work in progress, which after all, is the best place to be.



                                                                                               







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.