2010 Andee Graves

Andee Graves 

Colorado, USA





In my physical world I live in a household of all males – one husband, 2 sons, plus a male dog and cat. Fortunately all this maleness at home is balanced by the blessing of amazing, supportive and inspiring women friends who have helped me grow as an artist and person.  They have lifted my heart and head at times when I was discouraged and celebrated with me in times of triumph. Truly – they are Angels in my Life.

I created this piece of artwork to honor these Angels in my world.  The flowing lines are representative of the freedom and movement I have experienced because of their support.  Most of the yarn and threads used in this piece were either gifts from or inspired by these women.


This piece will be the first in a series titled “Angels in My World”.




                                                                             
              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.