2008 Patrice Walker

Patrice Walker

Kaneohe, Hawai'i USA
yarnoverpullthrough.typepad.com




"Purple is one of my favorite colors, and as I was organizing my stash into the various color schemes, -- shades of green, magenta, black and purple-- my eye kept returning to the purples, from deepest purple to the lightest lavender.  I also had many textures within this color range -- two nubby boucles,  two eyelash yarns, a very textured multicolored yarn, a couple of yarns with a thick nap, a little ribbon, a little metallic yarn, and finally a smooth wool.  The challenge then was to combine the colors and textures to create a pleasing whole.  I think I accomplished that."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.