2008 Margaret Hubert

Margaret Hubert

Pawling, NY USA



I see a kaleidoscope of color, an ever changing, constantly spinning world that radiates from a core, my family, to the wider, outside world.
My children and grandchildren, each day a new surprise, pure joy.
My friends, the circle is ever growing, more joy.
My work, bringing me to heights that I never dreamed of and the ability to connect to my world in amazing ways.
My garden, in summer, fall, winter but especially in the springtime, pure inspiration.
Outside my little world though, I see dark clouds of war, unrest, prejudice, poverty, strife and man’s inhumanity to man, every where.
It humbles me, I am blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.