2008 Karen A. Druin

Karen A. Druin

Southington, CT USA



My Rose Colored World
Every day is a new adventure in My Rose Colored World…
In my freeform piece I tried to depict my love of life, nature; and the surprise that each new day brings. On more than one occasion I’ve been told that I look at life through rose colored glasses, so I thought it only fitting to work my freeform in shades of reds & pinks.
The message in my piece is a positive one…There are three birds flying over the sun, three fish swimming upstream, flowers & trees. No obstacle is insurmountable with faith, hope and love. Everything is bursting with life…nurtured by the radiating warmth of the sun…


Embrace each new day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.