2011 Tia M.M. Hegstad

Tia M.M. Hegstad
From: Edinburgh, Scotland
Living in: Moss, Norway


One of my primary school teachers read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe to us, and finished at the most critical point when the bell rang for us to go home on the Friday. My Mum kindly bought me the book the next day, because I couldn’t wait till Monday to find out what happened.
The Chronicles of Narnia became my favourite books, and for several years, like many other children, I tried every wardrobe I came across trying to find a way to get there
I used nuno felting, crochet, knitting, needle felting, and devoré, a new technique for me, which I learned at a craft fair in March this year. I found a nice Swarovski crystal for the light in the lamp post. It was fun putting it all together.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.