2015 Judith Horsman

Judith Horsman
Bridlington, East Yorkshire, UK
Ravelry name:  judithooker


A Stroll Along the Shore

I am lucky to live in Bridlington, a small, seaside town in East Yorkshire where I can walk on the beach whenever I want.  However I confess that I have yet to see the colours within my shawl on the Bridlington beach,  but the Mediterranean well that's a different matter. 

 I love the way the waves form circular patterns along the shore as the tide goes in and out.

Initially this project was named 'a midnight stroll along the shore' as the yarns have specks of glitter, which was intended to be a reflection of the moon on the ocean.  As the glitter does not show at all on the photographs the name had to change.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.