2014 Marie Castro

Marie Castro
Born in Brazil, living in Germany.


"Ocean's whiteness"

Inspired in the reef forms and also the movement's softness of a jellyfish, I created an imaginary creature merging these two different life forms. I also chose the color white to make the design more clean and highlight the shadows and freeforms silhouettes.   

"I'm all at sea
Where no-one can bother me
Forgot my roots
If only for a day
Just me and my thoughts sailing far away
Like a warm drink it seeps into my soul
Please just leave me right here on my own
Later on you could spend some time with me
If you want to
All at sea
I'm all at sea"

(fragment of the song "All at sea" by Jamie Cullum)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.