2014 Lynda Morgan

Lynda Morgan
Burleson, Texas USA


“One Color”

A time of thoughts and research for designing something of one color or the many different levels of one color was difficult for me. When I felt like I was coming to a dead end in my creative juices of one color I stepped out into the night, looked up, and there was that beautiful Blood Moon. The ancients thought it was the best time for divine growth.  

The main background was made into a shawl with the lightest color of Butter Cream. The dark color was used for the freeform piece on the back and the weaving on the edge of the shawl is Wild Fire, accent colors are Sungold, Rust, Honey with a little Butter Cream, and some gold buttons for an interesting accent. 

Model - Darla H. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.