2008 Diane Olsen

Diane Olsen

Dunellen, NJ USA


From My Hook


From my hook these flowers bloom-
Scattered now around my room.
Bullion buds and angel wings
Petal pink, how my heart sings!

Lace and silk and ribbons dance-

In loops and circles in my hands.
Yarns poof and swirl before my eyes!
Now how about a butterfly?

What comes next? A gathering

of crocheted fun and beads and string.
Hours pass. My fingers fumble-
But now at last: A garden scrumble!


(Scrumble includes silk and cotton fibers accented with pearl, crystal, and gold-filled beads; I sculpted the butterfly from
polymer clay.)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.