2008 Barbara Wunder Hynes

Barbara Wunder Hynes

Ventura, CA


Purple Daze

Looking at the world through my eyes, I notice everything that is purple. I've loved the color purple and all of its varying shades since I was a little girl with a lavender bedroom and lilac bushes. I surround myself with purple because it makes me feel happy.


Freeform crochet makes me happy, too, because it's an adventure that takes me on a magical mystery tour into the design unknown. Here I've combined my love of purple and freeform crochet to create a whimsical capelet that would feel equally at home at an art gallery opening as well as at a psychedelic rock concert.

Purple is groovy, man!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.