2007 Marcia Hill

Marcia Hill
St. Albans, WV USA




My name is Marcia and I am a 55 year old government worker, married for 37 years, proud mother of one and grandmother of one, who has been crocheting for 35 years.

As has each of the free form challenges, this Tree of Life challenge helped me to crochet in a new direction, by expressing my life with a hook.  After several starts crocheting aimlessly with some favorite stitches, a white basket with a constant gold thread, overflowing with color and texture and shape evolved.  I knew immediately and without a doubt that this was my perfect response to the challenge. 


NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.