2006 Virginia West

Virginia West
San Diego, California USA


I love to crochet!
I learned the basics as a child and taught myself to read patterns from library books, and I've been crocheting ever since. Working with yarn makes me happy! I'm also a self-taught knitter and hope to incorporate some knitting into my freeform projects.


"Do What You Love"

This was my first piece for the 60-OddChallenge and I tried to use as many different yarns as I could. I used about 40. I embellished it with wire spirals and beads and added the title which is printed on a little wooden popsicle stick. The piece measures 9" wide x 8" high.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.